Monday, April 02, 2007

The Vet

We had to take Maggie to the vet today. She was peeing every few minutes. The vet said she seemed OK that she probably had too many treats from the kids. Our crate is too large and my daughter and I have to be more strict. We found that she weighed 12.7 lbs.

My son got the shed open and no dead bodies or anything. There are planters that were left.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. We went out to eat at the Old Country Buffet. There is so much to choose from and you can't eat all that you would like to.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

I hope Maggie is going to be ok and is doing well. Glad no surprises waiting for you in the shed.

A Blessed day is wished for you and Dr John

5:27 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

Puppies do a lot of that, i remember when my Beagle Sadie was a puppy, everytime she would see me, she would pee on my feet......she was go excited......Luckily she did outgrow that.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Darn, I was hoping for a good murder mystery.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I loke Country Buffets. Even though I always seem to eat too much.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

So happy to hear there are no bodies in the shed!!! lol. One time one of my gfs went to a cookout at her brothers, they cooked out in the backyard..they kept smelling something rotten...they decided to look in the woods behind the house. A man was hanging there! He had been dead for days..that put an immediate end to the cookout!

Hope everything is ok with Maggie!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hopefully Maggie will be ok. Since the vet seems to think so. Maybe you should watch how much she drinks? My younger dog seemed to pee every couple of hours. I had to force her to wait longer and longer. Now that she is two she is better.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Hi Betty

Stopping by to wish you and Dr John and your family a Blessed Easter Weekend

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home