Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New House

Our renter moved out on Saturday that is a week earlier than we planned. I had a chance then to go and see the house. He left it very clean ,uses a cleaning service. There was a shed in the back yard which I couldn't get open and he had never opened, so more surprises wait. My daughter's house has a cupboard above the desk which is not in this house. I measured the spaces for the frig, stove and washer and dryer. I also measured the windows for curtains.

My daughter found her car had a flat on Saturday . When my son came to pick up my grandchildren he helped her put on the spare. She had trouble getting the jack out because of her hand. She has not been using the car for work. Today she took it into the garage. About her hand it is better than the really bad time but if she hurts like falling and hitting it the RSD returns.

My sister called and told me about her six month checkup. The tumor is not growing and that is good news. Thank you for the prayers.

7 Comments:

Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Betty -- so now you move again, but this time should be easier. I can't wait to learn what is in your shed.

I said a prayer for your daughter's hand, and for your sister's tumor.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Moving, ugh. Hope your daughter's hand and sister's tumor continue to improve.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

Happy Birthday Betty. Jr is here with me and we have read the good news of such a special day and we are wishing you blessings and joy and peace. May you enjoy tomorrow with your family and may God grant you tons of more beautiful years.

i'm happy you have sold your other home and you will be moving into your own. still so much work for you and Dr. John but i know that you will have lots of help and this is great news.

i'm so, so sorry to hear about your sister. we had not heard for a long time and so i had hoped that no news was good news...i will make sure to include her in our prayers. i believe in miracles and i believe that it is God and not docs or percentages that decide when it's our time..let's pray and love her, that is the best we can do. be strong as i know you are and she being your sister she must be aswell. kisses and hugs to you all.

pls tell Penny how glad i'm her hand is better.

hugs to all and to you my love..

9:05 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

Betty: Jr had been reading your post and i guess either i misunderstood or something went aray...i understood backwards about your sister and I'm SO GLAD. it got read to me today and i was so happy she is doing well. hugs and i'm glad that you have beautiful new appliances that you like. happy day.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Betty -- I hope you had a very special andf happy birthday.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Hi Betty

Just stopping by to wish you a Belated Happy Birhday. Enjoy your new appliances.

Blessings for a wonderful Sunday for you and Dr John

11:28 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Great news on your sister! Also Happy Birthday Betty! ( I read it on Loris blog). Now you have to move again! At least this time you can take your time and just move a little at a time. How nice this will be for you and Dr John!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home