Sunday, March 25, 2007

Maggie

We have a new member of our family,Maggie. Maggie is a cute Springer Spaniel only 8 weeks old. She is brown and white. She is my daughter's but I dog sit,so I have been very busy. We went up to Green Bay to get my grandchildren to spend a few days with us and brought Maggie along with us to meet Spanky. Maggie does not like riding yet. She is a smart dog but sometimes naughty. She watch closely as we threw things in the garbage can that opens by pushing on a gray piece on top. She jumped up and pushed on the gray piece .She has been nipping, and while outside learning to "come" she ignored my daughter . until she hid behind a tree and said "come".

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Hi Betty

Glad you have a new edition to your family. A pet adds so much to one's life. I am sure Maggie will make a fine dog and friend.

Enjoy you grandchildren and their visit.

Blessings to you and Dr John

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like fun. I love dogs.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Smart dogs are fun to train.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home