Saturday, April 22, 2006

And I Laughed

I have a problem. My problem is laughing at the wrong time. At the Good Friday service , at the beginning where there was to be silence and the church was still , no noise, I heard a belch. I wanted to laugh so much . Only remembering why we were there kept me in check.
When I was in high school my sister[who is younger than me] and I were at church in the balcony. It was a special service and the lights were dimed as we went through the service. My sister pointed someting out about the composer of one of the hymns and I began to giggle and I couldn't stop. The pastor stopped the service and yelled at us., but I couldn't stop. I had to leave the service. I told my sister I would never sit with her again at church.
When I was in Jr. High I was doing a book report, and I was telling the story. It was one horrible event after another and I started to laugh and I could't stop and I had to leave the room.
In high school I had to give a speech for forensics and as I was practicing for my father he pointed out the men had bald heads{In the speech the had removed their hats }[bared their heads]. I started to laugh and couldn't stop. Every time I gave the speech I would start to laugh. I was so afraid I would do that in the competion. I didn't.
Some can't stop crying others can't stop laughing.


I finished the hotel today. I am still working on the mine. I found the right glue but at this point I can't understand the directions. Yes I found them they were under the box of the other mine.
Some of the floweres I planted from seeds on the garden railroad had died . I had empty cars. I took some of the flowers we bought on Friday and planted them in the empty pots.

10 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Betty I know just what you mean.....if I know you are not supposed to laugh...I do...lol. One time my Aunt and I started laughing about something silly in Church and we could not stop!!! And we were adults! We still laugh about it to this day!

10:17 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

I always start laughing at the most quiet times. I will think of something that happened years or months before and I can help myself. I always try to bit my lip to keep in under control!! Although if its too funny I just might lose a lip

5:46 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

So that is why I only SEE you laugh but I never HEAR you laugh ( could be because I am deaf but maybe not). I was sorta right about the directions!
I once laughed at my grabmothers funeral at the luncheon...oops!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Betty I have to laugh when I think of that minister stopping the service to yell and you and your sister!!!!! LOL

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love and hate it when I get the giggles. It feels so good to feel that good, but is a pain if it is the wrong time or you can't stop. Last night on AFV I saw a group of teens doing the Christmas paegent at their church, and one had a big weggie from his robe. The whole church was laughing at him and he had no clue why.
What are you working on? It sounds like your building a model.

10:40 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I am working on building for the outside railroad

2:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess laughing is better then crying or having a sesiure. Laughter is the best med's by the way. I cant believe he stopped the serice and yelled at you how devistating.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess laughing is better then crying or having a sesiure. Laughter is the best med's by the way. I cant believe he stopped the serice and yelled at you how devistating.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess laughing is better then crying or having a sesiure. Laughter is the best med's by the way. I cant believe he stopped the serice and yelled at you how devistating.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmm I guess the post got stuck and it posted three times wierd. sorry.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home