Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

My son and family came in at around Midnight . They found a place to sleep on the closest spot, couch chair floor. My daughter came earlier.
This sleeping arrangement would cause problems for the Easter bunny. How do you hide eggs and other stuff with people sleeping all over the place. Send them to a bed room where all would sleep even if there are only two beds So at 1:00AM all went to bed , after seeing Narnia. Another problem the stuff for the Easter Bunny to hide are in the closet.in that bedroom. He solved it and I don't know how .
Sunday we got to church.
Hope you had Happy Easter.

4 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

Glad you had a good Easter. That bunny rabbit is sneaky.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

This is why he is the Easter Bunny, he can solve problems when it comes to hiding eggs.

Read John's blog about all the hard boiled eggs left to eat and this is why we made cookies instead of coloring eggs because none of us like hard boiled eggs.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

I bet you all had a fun Easter!! I did, but was exhausted last night.

Back to my blog....they say if you worry about losing your mind...its ok..people who lose their minds dont realize it so they dont worry about it. I know what you mean about forgetting how you drove...I think we all have silly little moments like that..I dont know what they are but your not alone.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

What a wonderful day it sounds like...family, laughter, food, ingineous Easter bunny and lots of love. Perfect day!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home