Friday, April 21, 2006

How do I speed up?

I looked at my house today, and there is so much work to do. I need a speed up button, like they have on the games the kids play. When I was young ,so many years ago ,I could quickly clean up, if you ignore the kids rooms. There are no kids now, but there are clothes to fold ,dishes to wash floors to clean and I don't want to . I want to do projects. I forgot to mention all the boxes still sitting in the basement from the move that have not been put away. Of course if I was not blogging I could be cleaning but that isn't fun. I know there is no answer but I thought I would tell about my frustration. Maybe I am just a kid and I don't want to do my chores.

4 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I think we should do what we enjoy doing ~ sometimes I am so ready to jump into my housework and other times Im not......when Im not I dont! It will be there whenever Im ready!! lol.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

House work? You mean you need to clean the things. hmm that might explain a few things. First thing in the morning im on that. LOL

I know how you feel you need to win the loto so you can hire someone to do the stuff you dont like so you can get more project done.


Sound good.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Blogging is more fun especally when you meet other people who also do not like to clean their houses! I believe we are much happier people because those who have spotless homes are never happy(at least that is what I have noticed).

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Catch. I have to be in the mood or it doesn't get done right if at all. I feel for you. I hate the feeling of knowing there is a ton to do and it seems no end is in sight. But once I get started and see that bit of improvement it motivates me. And I also like what Lori said. There are more important things in life than cleaning. That is what I tell myself when I have a sink full of dishes and my son has the "mommys" and I can't get it done.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home