Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Quiet day

Spent the last two days picking up candy wrappers even though we tried to clean as we went. The washer is going with loads of sheets and towels.

The number of eggs is down to 14. Dr John helped and he ate two eggs even though he doesn't like them. I appreciate the sacrifice.

I have the crane standing on the base, but the work is so slow that I opened a box with plastic pieces. I have all the windows in the shop.

Dr John has started on working on the trestles for the out side railroad and I have at least six buildings to put together.

I wonder if we will go to Subway for lunch [The Tops friends] tomorrow. I went with my daughter on Friday for supper.
Have a good day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear someone else eats the eggs too! I always did as a kid. And I haven't found anyone else that did or does too! :)
Have a great day too Betty! :)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

A true friend will eat food he does not really like....I must be a terrible friend!

You have a lot of buildings to make...I look forward to seeing some of them the next time we come up to visit.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

I'm too still picking up left overs from the big day. Just yesterday my oldest found another chocolate (from the hunt) and there is no end to the grass that lined the baskets :) .

I love boiled eggs. The sacrifice would be to just eat a couple...;) .

I hope you do get to go to Subway. It sounds like it was a nice place with nice people when you wrote about it last.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Take care.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Isnt it nice to relax after a holiday? And the weather has been so beautiful. I am trying to finish off lasagne, dont know if I can do another day of it! Have a great day Betty and hope you get to go to the Subway! Awesome subs!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home