Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday Visitors

Today four visitor s came to my home . We went out to eat.After we came home, they cleaned and moved the stuff from the left side to the right side of the garage,giving room for the men bringing us a new furnace to get to the basement.
Lori instructed me on how to enlarge the print on the computer so I can read it.
Peter put up a shelf in my bathroom so that I can put my hair dryer and curling iron up. Then they put up my curtains .
The granddaughter and mother beat us at canasta.
My grandson ate strawberries before I could get them in the bowl to make strawberry short cake. There were enough berries left to make some for those who wanted some.
It was a great day . Glad they came.
Lucky Me

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hubby would hav edone the same with the strawberries! LOL!

It sounds like you had a nice day with the family! :)

7:42 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Yes, it was a great day....thank you!

Lori

8:25 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

How nice that you guys had a good day!!! Families are great arent they? When my son comes with his toolbox I am ecstatic because I know hes gonna fix something!!!! And I know that I am gonna cook!!!! LoL

5:39 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

It sounds so lovely. A real family, playing together, working together, helping each other...I am so glad for you all that you have each other. You are very Blessed. May you have many more of those happy times.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Glad to hear that you had a good day. You deserve to spend time with your grandchildren. You are a great mom and a super grandma

Pennie

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home