Saturday, April 08, 2006

A quiet Saturday

I began my day by sweeping sawdust up in the basement left from former projects of my partner.
I filled the large pail I bought for that purpose. I put off that job because it was so cold in the basement Returning upstairs I finished the mine I was making and brought it to the back room where we have begun the HO layout trying to decide just how it should fit in, I have to build another mine that is metal to add it to the other one. That one is more difficult because there are no written instructions. Quite a challenge for me. I began but had to stop to go to church and Dr John got there. They gave us written instructions to make a cross from the palms. That looks interesting. Dr John needs a breathing treatment so I shall close.

4 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

you sound like you have had a busy day!! And Im so glad to hear Dr John got to go to Church too! I have so many things to do that I dont know where to start first...but the baby is coming home tomorrow....so you know I wont get anything else done.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

It seems to me mines can be a challenge even with instructions...see you Sunday!

Lori

8:34 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

That sounds like quite a Saturday. I have taken a look at your website and it's amazing what you both have done. It's great that you work together and share the same interest. I cannot imagine talent like that-I have trouble making anything with Lego. Enjoy your wknd.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Penelda said...

HELLO mOM

It is nice to be commenting on your blog.

Pennie

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home