Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Note

This will be short I didn't have time to write and I am very tired. It was one of the days starting at midnight. I remembered just before going to bed that we needed to get our car license. I thought that I put the envelope from the State in my little wood letter holder. It was not there. So I spent the early morning hours looking for that envelope . I gave up and went to bed. I looked after I woke up, and I still have not found it. Dr. John had a bad night with the BiPap on different settings. As I was looking for the envelope the tray to hold my keyboard fell down.

Dr John did have a good Doc report.

I forgot the part about someone leaving the freezer door open and every thing defrosting. There goes my diet as we try to eat that food and not thow it away. Well I must try to get some sleep.

7 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

oh you had a bad night...i'm sorry...i'm glad that he had a good report from the doc's..but it's horrible that all that mishap happened...i hope you find that envelope soon and without much more struggle...I don't know if you pray to saints...but St. Anthony is one to ask for missing things...works for me...

good luck with all that eating..time to have a major street get-together maybe :) ...

hope your day goes better...

5:42 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I hate days like that! But I am glad John looks good on paper.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Very happy to hear Doc got a good report!!!! Oh Betty, I lose stuff all the time....its such a pain. I do hope you find your paper! Get some rest sweety, this too shall pass.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Well I will give you the advice of Elijah. Okay stop breath, where did you have it last? Look in any open drawer.
That usualy helps me find it. I hate days like that.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I get so frantic when I cant find something I start rumiging through everthing. I know how you feel. Glad DR John looks good on paper too.

Patrick

4:35 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

You just need a good night's rest. Sometimes when we look for something we badly need we can't find it anywhere but when we stop, it's just there saying Hi I'm here.
Thanks for dropping by.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about that rough night/day.

I am glad John report was good.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home