Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Dr. John

Happy Birthday Dr John!

I am glad that we can celebrate together. I love your humor. You have put joy in my life.


I have an update on my sisters trip to Mayo. The Doctors do not recomend surgery. She is still able to do almost every thing she could before eg: golfing , cooking. Surgery might take a lot away. The tumor is slow growing and with three month check ups and radiation that would be a better option. She wants to say thankyou to all that have been praying for her and would ask for more prayers.


I remembered a n other story of Las Vegas with the grandmas. We stayed at Vegas World the first time with the grandmas, and they had a pool at the top of the building. It was HOT so we decided to go swimming. It was freezing and windy up there but we bravely went swimming, but we didn't stay there long.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Dr John. I wish I could leave an audio comment so I could sing to him! ;)

That is a good report on your sister. I will keep her in my prayers.

Have a great day! :)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Happy for your sister and she is most welcome for the prayers. Have a great time celebrating Dr Johns bday!!!!!Its nice that you have all those memories of time spent with the "Grandmas". Have a great day Betty!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Bella said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dr. JOHN!!!!! Yayy for another May baby. I'm a May baby too; I'll tell you when on the day it arrives. ;)

Vegas, baby! Hey, when I'm a grandma, you better believe I'll still be living life in the fast lane too. You go, girl!

Your sister is in my thoughts. :) You can't discount courage and strength and that's exactly what she has.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Happy Birthday Dr. John.

I have been swimming outdoors on the third floor of a building and it really is amazing how windy it can get up high like that.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Penelda said...

I am glad that Dad and you were able to celebrate with Peter and his family.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

What a wonderful love you and Dr. John have...I'm so glad that God put both of you together...

I'm glad that their is such a positive outlook for your sister....

1:48 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

OH i just read part one of the Grandma's story...It must have been awful too hot down and too cold up..A middle ground would have been better....I'm so glad you had the opportunity to share such happy times...Great memories..

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home