Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Welcome Marathoners

I haven't had time to write a post until now. I used the peace globes as my own marathon going ,and commenting on many, it was after midnight when I had to stop. There were so many nice messages.

At 4:00 AM the phone rang. That early in the morning you get concerned. They had hung up when I stumbled to the phone. The I D said private name, private number. My daughter has an unlisted number, so I thought it was her. I called her. It was not her. So I don't know who called, and I am sure my daughter was not happy at that time to hear my voice,although she said she was glad that I was concerned about her.

6:00 AM I hear my husband calling I get up . He didn't call me. I went back to bed and sleep and there is a car out front honking its horn. I look out no car. I get up for the day. Every thing is now out of order. Breakfast is late I have to wait to eat after I take my pill.

I began the marathon and doing house cleanup at the same time. I have been having trouble leaving comments. I thought this would be the time to blog.

13 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

It's very hard to make the day go right after all of those miscues.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

oh my Betty, you are having a weird day..and i have plenty of those to know what they look like...i hope that the day improves for you honey..

hugs and prayers from this end sweet.

4:28 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I am in the family group so to do all i will say I came from Dr john's

5:05 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Don't you just hate those weird nights where you dream things or hear things that aren't there? It sure throws you off kilter. Hope you get some rest. Doing Dr. John's marathon.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Sunflower Optimism said...

Poor Betty! What a miserable night! As parents we always worry about our children - no matter HOW old they are, LOL. Or - maybe it was just all one big dream!

Today has been very busy for me also - plus trying to stuff Dr. John's marathon into the nooks and crannies of very few spare minutes today!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Don't you hate it when your timing gets out of whack????

8:26 PM  
Blogger Bazza said...

Betty, you have my sympathies. Our three year old got me up at 5.45 this morning (as he does frequently). It's now 6.30 and I'm still half asleep. Dr John sent me, but I bet you already guessed that.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Jerry Bowley said...

Hmmm... No caller, no hubby calling, no car honking... I wonder if there's even a Marathon really going on... ;)

Dr. John sent me by to see that the Twilight Zone still exists...

5:08 AM  
Blogger starbender said...

Great day on the horizon
Just wanted 2 say hi-I just don't have time 2 do a marathon!

Hi dr john!
' ]

12:03 PM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

I hate it when you hear something but you cant identify it. Especially at night.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Betty, I hope you managed to get some sleep. Phone calls at that time are very disconcerting. I always worry about my family too.

Josie

7:45 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Hey! I left a comment here the other day. Blogger must have gobbled it up!

I said -- are you sure it wasn't a "Samuel" dream? Perhaps God was trying to get your attention and you mistook it for something else!

I'm joking, of course. It is more than obvious from your personality that you talk and listen to God often.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

I hate it when the phone rings in the middle of the night. It scares me. My phone rang tonight at 2 am. The lady I care for had fell, I had to go help them. She wasnt hurt thank goodness.

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home