Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Tagged by Cissa

Four jobs i've had in my life:
teacher
camp cook
mom
unpaid health care giver
Four movies I would watch over and over :
Star Wars
Wizard of Oz
Pink Panther the old ones
The Princess Bride
Four places I have lived
Escanaba, Mi
Marquette,Mi
Trout Creek/Ewen Mi
Crystal Falls, Mi
Four TV shows I love to watch:
House
/Deal or No Deal
Apprentice
Law and Order
Four places I have been:
48 states
Mexico
Canada
Europe
Four blogs I visit daily
Lori's Minute
Links on my page
Links on Dr johns page
New commenters
Four of my favorit foods:
Pizza
Subs
Shrimp
Lamb Chops
Four places I would rather be right now:
Green Bay
Appleton
Madison
Bed
Four friends that have been tagged that I think will respond:
Lori
Chana
Pennie [when she is able]
Who ever would like to

8 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

okay so i have been tagged and so i will get to it...we have lots of the same taste except for the shrimp bit..i can't get to eating them..ok, here is my reason and i know it sounds crazy but i always have thought that i wouldn't eve want to eat the bugs that crawl around the floor so then why would i eat the ones from the ocean floor...i can't handle the way they look, they have antennas and they look like bugs...they scared me..my dad used to trick me that i was eating chicken meant and i loved it..actually they did that often or i wouldn't eat any meat...i know i am terrible picky and nutsy..have a good night..sweet dreams.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow~48 states! That is awesome!:)

6:38 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

I love the Wizard of Oz too, my grandmothers name is Dorothy so I always thought that was her as a young girl!!!!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I love shrimp too Betty but I cant eat lambchops. I love subs too but only Italian subs.

8:21 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I can't eat shrimps either. I'm allergic to them and so with crabs.
Thanks for dropping by.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

My favorite movies are Star Wars and The Princess Bride, too! (Incoonceivable!). I will do my list tomorrow since I already blogged today.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Charcoal grilled lamb chops and charcoal grilled shrimp. Yumm.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Looney Momâ„¢ said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments.

Wizard of Oz is my all-time favorite movie... I love pizza... I would rather be in bed too.

And I just might take you up on the tag... after I do some others I need to catch up on.

Visit any time...

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home