Saturday, July 22, 2006

Working on Leaving this House

Most of my time has been trying to clean the house for those interested in buying it. We have collected so much stuff and because of Dr John's illness we just brought in the boxes and put them down and we still hadn't put things away so in the basement you can just squeeze through a small pathway. The pathway is now a little wider. We [Lori and Pete] took two loads to the dump and two loads home to store for us. The garage is full of things for the rummage sale. We are thinking for our first sale to price every thing on the tables at .25. We don't have time to worry about pricing.

I am sorry I haven't blogged and I probably won't until I feel the house is in order .

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be sorry! We understand you are busy! I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for you!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Betty -- here's a thought, if you aren't interested in making tons of maoney at your yard sale, don't mark anything and just tell people to make an offer.

Remember to take time to relax and unwind during this stressful time. Every day I pop by your blog I say a prayer for you.

8:23 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Not being able to blog is something you don't have to apologize for. You were busy and that is what's important. Now get some rest and you'll be up again.
Hi! Here from Dr. John.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I can relate... We are toying with movig to another, cheaper place. Then I look at all the stuff we really need to get rid of so that we dont have to pack it and move it, I loose interest. Of course it doesn't help that Jimmy is a hoarder...

Good luck!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

twenty five cents? Wow. what a bargain. I agree with qiulldancer.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Bella said...

Good luck with rummage sale. You don't have to apologize to us, we know you are very busy.

I think quilldancer thought of a great idea. :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

I am going through the same thing. Little by little the number of boxes are decreasing. It really is a relief to de-clutter.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home