Monday, September 04, 2006

Diana Joy Tagged Me

1 Are you happy with your blog?
Dr John does mine and I am happy. Mine is plain and I have seen some very fancy ones.
2 Does your family know about your blog?
Yes. My son started us on blogging and the whole family blogs. Some more often than others.
3Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog.
No I am not embarrassed.
4 Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
I enjoy blogging. I like meeting new people.
5Do you only open to the blogs of those who comment on your blog or do you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I read the blogs on my links and Dr John's daily and I go to those who are new names. I wish there were more time.
6 What does visitors counter mean to you?
I dont have one but I have looked at others. I find all the different places interesting.
7 Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Yes but as in the other world I can't remember names and faces. I try to remember names and and their stories.
8 Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging.
Yes. If you can not get out it keeps you in contact with people. I feel it is good to share your pain and joy.
9 Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from the real world or interacts with events?
Someone will comment on the events of the day. I am sure that bloggers go away from the computer and will be in contact with others.
10Does criticism annoying you or do you feel it's a normal thing.
It is a normal thing.
12 Did you get shocked by the arrests of some bloggers?
I think I heard about it on TV but I don't have the full scope. I believe there are limits[or should be] set by the blogger themselves. Anything that would be harmful to others should not be done.
13Did you think about what will happen to youg blog after you die?
I didn't give it a thought until this question. I quess it will die with me.
14What do you like to hear? Whats the song you like to puts its link in your blog.
I have not done that. Dr John found one that fit his blog. Friday's Child had a very nice one.
I will not tag anyone but if you want to do so.

8 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

oh so you got tagged with the same questions? lol...

i like your answers, they are straight forward and with all kind of good emotions, just like you...

hugs.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

That's quite a tag. I wonder who thinks these things up.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Bazza said...

Number 5, you wish you had more time, you and me both Betty.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Betty, your kindness and quiet spirit sparkles all through this meme. I am very glad you were tagged.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this tag. It is different from the normal ones.

Happy day or night or whatever it is when you read this!:)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

very good answers Betty! I have read it on a few blogs....I cant imagine bloggers getting arrested...I wonder what they did. And I wonder who makes these up.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

I guess anyone can start a tag.......if you can find five or so friend who will respond. haha

They are interesting and let us know a little more about one another. Maybe that is why some people don't care for them, they either don't want people to know more about them, or they aren't interested is knowing more about us. Either way.

but I find them rather informative, I just am a bit afraid to pass them on. haha

2:10 PM  
Blogger MzAriez said...

I've wondered what would happen to my blog if I pass. My kids probably won't touch it. I've read then some of my stories and they always cry. I never thought that my words were that emotion-causing, but for them, it is. Maybe my blog will disappear from lack of visits...lol! Poof! There it was!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home